Tuesday, May 17, 2011

State Fair Corndogs

I know that we are not supposed to eat processed foods but sometimes, we just can't help it. Like this corndog for instance...

My husband's been urging me to buy corndogs since he saw one of his co-teachers have it for baon. He was curious if it's really tasty. I, on the other hand tried my very best not to buy one because I don't think it's healthy and I really prefer making something from scratch - at least I would know what I'd be putting in it. Nevertheless, I succumbed...





It reminded me so much of the waffledogs that we buy in Fiesta Carnival except that it's a corndog. I have to say that it's better than the first corndog I had at one of the stalls inside University Mall in Taft Avenue. The hotdog was not salty at all and the honey corn batter was very yummy and crispy (I reheated it in the toaster oven). It's not at all that bad. I guess, Bem can have this from time to time (maybe once or twice a week) but hopefully, I could make this from scratch and tweak it a bit to make it healthier. When that time comes, then he can also have that for baon.

No comments:

Post a Comment