Sunday, October 11, 2015

Crepe du Jour - Mt. Washington, my favorite crepe place

notaplainhousewife
My love and his Crepe Royale
 Our first year in Maryland was spent in the Mt. Washington neighborhood which was northwest of Baltimore City. We used to live with 2 of our close friends and their family in a 3 bedroom unit at Bonnie Ridge Apartments. I love this area because, there were pathways for my morning walks, the Sacred Heart Catholic Church was just around the corner and there were a handful of restaurants to try that were quite pleasing to the palate and one of them is this crepe place - Crepe du Jour.

notaplainhousewife
my Bisous Valentine paired with a cup of capuccino
I have many wonderful memories of this crepe place because after our volunteer work in Sacred Heart, I used to exchange stories with my beautiful Tita Ruth while having our fill of their yummy crepes and coffee.

It's been a while since I last had a crepe here especially now that we live in Ellicott City. This was somewhat like an impromptu date and we decided to have some merienda.

We both got the sweet crepes and they were delicious. The hubby had Crepe Royale - a crepe filled with bananas, chocolate sauce, strawberries and topped with whipped cream. My crepe is called Bisous Valentine which is a crepe filled with bananas, strawberries and Nutella with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. They were yummy!

Crepe du Jour is located at 1609 Sulgrave Ave., Baltimore,MD 21209.

No comments:

Post a Comment